Such a pain in the neck!
I assume, everyone already know about this nasty virus, a new influenza strain. This flu, also called H1N1, is a combination of pig, avian and human fly. After SARS and bird flu, now this Swine Flu. If we don’t take measurements, it might become a global health problem.
It started in Mexico and now spreading away trough the whole world quickly. It”s transmitted from person to person now through sneezing and coughing. This flu is spreading so fast, that the World Health Organization almost put it in pandemic alert status. But don’t get paranoid now!
What you can do to prevent swine flu
Although not 100% proof, they do minimize the risk of getting swine flu. Here are some basic steps you can to do prevent getting swine flu:
1. Avoid going to crowded places
2. Avoid visiting hospitals or any other clinics
3. Limit your contact with sick people
4. Wash your hands frequently before and after touching your face for at least 30 seconds with soap and water.
5. Wear a mask
6. Keep a good immune system
7. Cough or sneeze into a tissue and flush it in the toilet immediately
8. Create a clean and healthy environment at home or office with essential oils.
Create a virus free environment with aromatherapy
It’s proven that essential oils can kill bacteria. Ask your aromatherapist for the right blend. You also need an aromatherapy diffuser to spread the therapeutic essential oils into the entire room.
I have seen the ultrasonic aromatherapy diffuser doing a good job. Unlike the oil burner, this aromatherapy diffuser is using ultrasonic waves to create mist of oil into the air. It’s very safe and automatically stops once it has reached the minimum water level. No more burning oils and risk of flames.
Just plug it into the adapter and let it run for couple hours. You only need put a few drops of essential oils into the water basket.
Should You Avoid Visiting Your Chiropractor?
I guess, people are now trying to avoid visiting clinics, where so many different patients come in and out. Who knows what kind of virus they have in their body.
Reducing the visits of a Chiropractor is common sense. But what should you do, when you have instant neck pain?
Fortunately, I still have my inflatable neck traction device. This neck traction device is portable and after deflating it, you can put it into your bag to carry it away.
Yes, I still need to visit my chiropractor once while, but at least I have instant relief.
- Neck Massages: The Perfect Neck Solution
- Neck Traction Device Helps Reduce Neck Stress
- Neck Pain: A Common Problem
- Cervical Traction Device vs Heating Pad
- Home Neck Traction with Towel?
- How to Relieve Neck Pain?
- Pain In The Neck
- Pinched Nerve Explained – How To Avoid?
- Air Neck Traction Device – Benefits
- Neck Stretcher – Will This Help Neck Spasm?
- Neck Traction Devices – Which One Is Right?