What’s the Buzz About ChiSoft Back Stretcher seen on Dr. Oz Show?
Are you a Doctor Oz fan and have you been watching this interesting episode “Killer Pills: America’s Deadly Addiction to Pain Medication” broadcasted on June 1st, 2016?
If you missed the show, here is a quick summary why Doctor Oz selected the ChiSoft back stretcher as the best back pain relief device. The ChiSoft device contains thumb-tipped nodes which aligns with your the spinal structure, providing you with a back stretching Massage which has its roots in Shiatsu and Spinal decompression.
It comes with a green foam in middle of the curved plate providing comfortable support when using the device. This distinctive feature gives an extra edge to ChiSoft back stretcher over the competitors.
ChiSoft Back Stretcher Reviewed by Doctor Oz At Episode 42, Season 7
A special product research team of Dr Oz purchased many different back pain prevention devices on the market for testing. After an intensive trial period the team selected 3 devices to be shown on TV. ChiSoft back stretcher was the best according to Doctor Oz.
Dr. Oz Giving A Demo How to Use ChiSoft Back Stretcher with Memory Foam Support
Out of the three back pain relief devices Chisoft Back Stretching device was selected the best by Dr Oz. During the show he compared all three devices. Look how he did a demo for this back stretching equipment.
Dr. Oz laying down at the Chisoft back stretcher while explaining the benefits of this device:
- A comfortable and passive way to stretch lower back
- Increases Flexibility and loosens Muscles
- Use it 5 Minutes in the morning and evening to get most out of this device
PLEASE BE AWARE OF COPYCATS!
After the show I have seen many different cheaper imitations of this device at different online market places. If you want to get the authentic one that is shown at Doctor Oz show look for the brand logo at the product: ChiSoft
- Helps relieve stiff lower back muscles
- Help prevent back problems
- Comes with 3 multi-level design, allowing you to work up to a better stretch once ready.
- Comes with Soft foam in the middle providing comfortable support
- A very sturdy plate with robust quality
- Has multiple mini knobs on both sides allowing you to get acupressure massage feeling
- It can be difficult to put the stretcher at the maximum level (3)
Spinal decompression therapy has become very popular in the recent years. Using a home back stretching device is non-invasive way to get relief from lower back pain.
According to Web Md spinal decompression works by gently stretching the spine so the pressure on the spinal disks can be reduced. And one of the safest and comfortable way to use ChiSoft back stretcher.
Acupressure Back Stretcher Durable Design – ChiSoft®
After the popular back stretcher with foam support was seen at Doctor Oz Show, ChiSoft launched another model. This time with acupressure padded layers. Uniquely designed to make sure your posture is aligned correctly. The feature for this back stretcher is to point out that it comes with a silicone padded layer for durability, constraint from pain, and to increase blood circulation within your tense muscles.
Is portable, light-weight that it can be used in office, gym or anywhere outdoors. Can easily be cleaned with a damp towel and is able to withstand wear and tear.
- Relieve lower, upper back pain
- Enhance flexibility of the shoulder muscles
- Designed to create a greater stretch compared to the normal standard back stretchers
- The third level increases and promotes mobility
- The silicone separate layer acts as a support for added comfort
- Provides Acupressure massage
- Last level may feel pain, note that this part is only for intermediates
- When starting you will have to get use to it about 3-4 times to figure out which is your preferred state.
Review Other Back Stretchers
North American Healthcare JB4866 Arched Back Stretcher
This small back stretcher is immensely helpful in curing back pain. Moreover, it has been suggested even by health fanatics. This device increases the flexibility and mends posture; the JB4866 Arched Back undoubtedly cures all of your backaches and pains.
- It helps improving posture over a period of time
- It relieves pressure moderately by assuring comfort
- It helps relieving from long time aches and pains
- This device guarantees relaxed back support
- It’s small and can only be used by people with short heights
- Excessive flexibility may be misleading as you have to take care about its last stretching limit
- Only one arch level, so it cannot adjust it according to your body
Back Magic Back Stretching Device (older model)
It’s similar to the ChiSoft back Stretcher as seen on Dr Oz Show, but it’s missing the middle foam and the knobs are bigger, which It may hurt your back.
This device contains thumb-tipped nodes which aligns with your the spinal structure, providing you with a Trigger Point Massage which has its roots in Shiatsu and Reflexology. The benefit of such thumb-tipped nodes is also one the essential features of Back Magic Plus.
It is because of these trigger points that one needs only three to five minutes – two times a day to rip utmost benefits of this product. This distinctive feature gives an extra edge to Back Magic Plus over the competitors.
- This device is compact, lightweight and convenient.
- It is equipped with multi-level design, allowing you to work up to a better stretch once ready.
- It fits easily into travel bags – hence a mobility is a plus point
- This on not durable. It can be easily broken with excess weight especially when you are traveling with it
- Compared with competitors, this one is little bit overpriced
Trueback Non-powered Orthopedic Traction Device
TRUEBACK is justifiably listed as an orthopedics’ traction device. TRUEBACK helps in relieving you from daily stress and muscle tension by assuring relaxed back muscle. TRUEBACK gives a long-lasting effect unlike some other devices. The effectiveness of the Trueback in spine expansion has been approved with a clinical study. Also, the design features a high end, and a low end. High end offers greater stretching result and this can be used to distillate the benefits where it is required – on the lower, middle, or upper back.
- It radically cures your back pain effectively
- TRUEBACK focuses stretches on the lower middle and upper back
- You get free foam pads for additional comfort – only available in this device
- This device is priced relatively higher than others in competition.
- It does NOT come with a lifetime warranty
Spine-Worx Back Realignment Device
This device is designed by a chiropractor;made in such a way that it gives natural back support which uses your body’s own weight to apply pressure precisely on the spinal vertebrae. As you lie on Spine-Worx, your spine is forced firmly against the length of its two exclusive padded and curved rails whereby shifting your weight or altering position marginally, you can apply more compression where needed to feel fast relief.
- Spine-Worx helps relieving muscular pain, pressure and crossness.
- This one is perhaps one of the best home therapies
- It is made up of plastic body.
- Not as durable as other heavy duty competitive devices
Teeter Hang Ups P3 Portable Back Stretcher
This decompression back stretcher is not merely portable; but has a distinctive way of back stretching which surpasses others in competition. This device is lightweight and it is the operational way to decompress each weight-bearing joint from anything which is between the shoulder blades and ankles.
- It is convenient and portable
- It is durable and has a superior make.
- Modifiable with marked height settings blended with push-button releases
- It is really slender for broader people.
- If you have problem doing sit-ups you’ll have trouble getting your ankles into the struts on this machine.
This is one of the basic back-stretcher which is simplistic in its design and functions. There is nothing much to this other than just positioning on it and stretching your back. It increases your flexibility and restores comfort and mobility. This device comprises simply an arched foam piece that fits under back. This works if you’re looking for a low-cost, simple stretch. In this device you cannot adjust the arch height and this may provide too forceful stretch for some.
- Expensive and big. $200
- Does the work of stretching without any hassles.
- This does not come with any warranty
- It can easily get dismantled if not taken care
StretchMate Orthopedic Back Stretcher
This device is designed specially keeping in mind your body’s composition; it offers a unique system for relieving the pressure along your spine. The StretchMate comforts muscular weakness, thereby straightening your vertebrae.
- This improves posture with consistent use
- It helps in increasing flexibility
- Helps proving firm yet comfortable support to your back
- It gets pretty uncomfortable as the side rods presses on your shoulder blades. Also ifhead is tilted far back one would feel painful.
- It hurt too much to use the plastic with the bumps which are way too hard
Back Relax Mate Orthopedic Back Support LL-802
The Stretch mate is ergonomically designed to provide support in stretching your back. One just needs to down and relax as rest will be taken care of by Stretch Mate. It easily adapts to the spine’s natural curves and so it realigns the vertebrae. Also it comforts brawny fatigue and tension by enhancing flexibility and improving posture
- Helps improving your posture
- This is utmost useful in increasing flexibility
- This also gently releases pressure
- As its extensive benefits one can yield positive results even on ribcage muscles
- Stiff mold and cheap plastic may hurt your back
- It can be broken very easily
- Does NOT come as one piece. You need to assemble all the 20 different pieces including the screws
Back2Life Continuous Motion Massager
The revolutionary technique called ‘Continuous Passive Motion’ gently and rest fully lifts your tailbone and thereby flexing up your spine. Using Back2Life is rightly relaxing as it does not manipulate body movements, but instead with its slow, steady, motion gently movements your spine stretches – loosening tight muscles and relieving pressure and any discomposure.
- Comes with 30 Day trail offer. It’s a full money back trial offer.
- Just 12 minutes in the morning and 12 minutes at night- one will see the best effects of using this device.
- It does not involve any aggressive stretching or expensive treatments
- This may not work if you are overweight
- It is too expensive as compared to other products
- It does not have any extended warranties even after paying $179
- How PEMF Infrared Heating Gives You Pain Relief Naturally
- How Shiatsu and Deep Tissue Massage Helps After Sports Injury
- How To Relieve Tennis Elbow & Other Joint Pain with Heat Therapy
DID YOU WATCH THE DR OZ SHOW OR HAVE QUESTION ABOUT BACK STRETCHERS?