Are you experiencing neck pain due to compressed disc, pinched nerve, neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms or even poor posture over long period of time? Then an inflatable neck traction device can help.
Neck traction, also known as cervical traction, is an amazing drug-free and risk-free way to get relief from you neck pain.
With the right neck traction device don’t have to go to a physical therapist so frequently anymore.
You can do home neck traction just as effectively and safely – as long as you learn how to do it and which device is best for you.
Now what if your neck is paining to an extent that you can’t move a bit nor can you sleep?
The good new is: there are many neck traction devices in the market help you out and we’ll review each product with its advantages and shortcomings.
#1. ChiSoft Neck Traction Device ~ Recommended by Most Chiropractors & Physiotherapist Since 2006
Although there are many neck traction device in the market, but ChiSoft Neck Traction Device stands out most. For its unique robustness, it’s a 9/10 because ChiSoft Cervical deluxe has the edge over the other available devices because you can manually adjust its size easily and it also gives long lasting relief.
Another advantage of 3 layers Cervical Traction is that even pinched nerves can be cured easily with the pump control in your hands. A careful look at other products online which are meant for the same purpose, are either over-priced or they are of inferior quality and made with substandard materials.
- Amazing fast neck pain relief
- Supports both the neck and head
- Helps Corrects posture
- Great for pinched nerve
- Get relief from compressed disc
- Can be easily carried around
- The concepts behind it are based and back on by science and clinical research.
- Comfortable, Durable and Easy-Usage
- Amazing customer support service with 24/7 toll-free line
- 45-day money back guarantee
- Can be worn anytime you feel like
- Real Success stories of people that have used the product can be found online.
- As with most inflatable neck traction device it’s not as durable as the professional posture pump, but good enough to enjoy a soothing relief.
> 10% Off with this coupon code (limited to 20 visitors) : vitactivate-10massage
ChiSoft Neck Traction device care about the most vital part of the body just like a friendly doctor and it give long lasting relief from all form of neck pains. One of the most encouraging things about the device is that, the theory and technology behind ChiSoft Neck traction device are sound, and this device is in no way intended to be a magic pill. Your body is priceless; don’t compromise on taking care of it with the best quality products like ChiSoft Neck Traction device.
Neck Traction Device Comparison
|ChiSoft Neck Traction||No Name Traction||Poster Pump Traction|
|Inner Diameter||12 cm||12 cm||12 cm|
|Outer Diameter||27 cm||27 cm||27 cm|
|Neck Size||11″ to 19″||11″ to 19″||11″ to 19″|
|Max Rising Height||33||33||33|
|Hand Pump||Deluxe, Big||Small||2-25|
|Material||Extra Soft Nylon||Soft Nylon||Plastic|
|Weight||0.5 lbs||0.5 lbs||2 lbs|
2. No Name Inflatable Cervical Traction Device
(Imitation of ChiSoft?)
Here is another neck stretching device. This no branded device a has soft head and neck support which can really fasten up your recovery time.
It’s very similar to the ChiSoft neck traction device, however the air pump is smaller and the velcro strap shorter than the first quality neck traction device
This device also has three inflatable layers. You have to position the unit properly under the jaw to partially unload the cervical spine and help support the weight of the head. It also keep the neck warm and serves as a reminder to limit head and neck motion.
Another noticeable thing about this Inflatable Neck Relief is that it comes in colour brown. It looks like an imitation of ChiSoft neck traction. If your budget is really tight then I would go for this brown one.
- It’s cheap.With the price as low as $12.39 this is a sure bet to buy.
- One can use it as a daily wear for its light weight and flexibility
- Material used; PVC based, and hence not durable enough
- Not comfortable in wearing for a long time as this gives pain
- Not a durable product, will break or leak easily. I have seen many complains from customers at the Amazon review and Google feedback
3. Neckpro Over-the-Door Cervical Traction – Adjustable Door Bracket
This is an old traction device that I have found. I was launched before 2006. When it when it comes to proper healing of your neck from the roots this might help. With the manual control over your neck movements and tough metallic body, it removes the bag of water or weights and the experimental traction therapy presented by the typical home over-door traction systems.
By using a precision compression spring coupled with a patented rope ratchet, the Neckpro delivers a more precise amount of cervical traction incrementally. With the weight which clicks with 1 lb. each time, gives a precision on which one can measure its accuracy.
- The best part about this device is its precision with which one can manually control the moments of neck. Often the weights are used precisely as per requirements
- The durability factor comes into play where springs are held over the pulleys and gives amazing précised support
- The price labeled is far too much for this device. One would readily look for a physiotherapist rather than going for $53.50
- Lot of assistance required for setting up the exercise part
- Cannot be carried along while traveling
4. Posture Pump Model 1000 Cervical Disc Hydrator
This $160 cervical hydrator dramatically reinforces the cervical lord tic curve by getting to the cause of neck pain, stiffness & discomfort fast. A Simple to operate and travel with and at the same time it is sturdy and built to last. There are some uncomfortable positions which can cause muscle stiffness, tension and neck fatigue. These body positions force the spine out of its natural shape, causing abnormal joint movement and loss of joint lubrication. Particularly in the cervical spine, this should have a “c” curve in it. This exactly does target that C curve by correcting the posture more affirmatively than any other device. The sturdiness is such that it does works to the root cause of neck problem by affirming it back to its natural position.
- The sturdiness of device surpasses any other device in this category as this works pretty well for longer time. 5/5 for durability
- Works pretty well for all: Neck pain, Back pain, and muscle tension.
- Pretty heavy to carry on neck as this comes with 2.2 pounds. Unrealistic weight to carry over one’s neck especially during the time when have the most pain
- Pretty big and not flexible. This restricts its usage during travel purpose as this thing is nowhere near to fit in your suitcase with dimensions 1 5 x 15 x 5.5 inches
- The cost is very high. If one is going to cure accidental neck pain as this device comes for $160 and what happens with it when you are done with your neck? Well, this can be a pain even to keep it useless for a long time.
According to Web Md Chronic neck pain and discomfort affects millions of people all over the world. It can be caused by many factors, from a simple whiplash incident to staring at a computer day in and day out.
Have you tried a neck traction before or have neck issues?
Share your Stories or Simply Leave a comment below